Fractional CFO Services
Partnering with you to develop and execute a plan to achieve your strategic, financial and other business goals, we’ll offer you the experience and expertise of a Chief Financial Officer at a fraction of the cost
With over 30 years of experience providing Fractional CFO services and acting as a Finance Director for numerous clients, we can provide strategic financial leadership on a part-time basis.
- Developing more robust financial systems and strategy to give you greater clarity in your business, introduce greater efficiency to your operations and help your business grow.
- We will also oversee the day-to-day running of your accounting functions including the bookkeeping, accounts receivable/payable management, payroll and any other financial systems used in your industry to ensure that all of your records are accurate and up-to-date.
- We can train, manage and facilitate the engagement of financial staff as necessary to provide a full financial department at maximum cost effectiveness.
- With extensive experience buying and selling numerous businesses for clients and independently, and defining the relevant ‘heads of’ agreement for both share and asset purchases, we can help your business develop an ‘Exit and Succession Planning’ strategy within your business framework. It’s crucial to be thinking and planning ahead in this way, as your future business valuation will depend on the actions you take now.
Business Coaching & Training
Providing quality one on one coaching for individuals, or training for key staff
We offer a range of Coaching & Training options, based upon over 35 years experience in Business, and running and selling multiple businesses in that time. We have been coaching Business Directors and Key Personnel in many areas including understanding their business finances and costings, dealing with staff, business structure and operational challenges. We have also offered financial training for staff, and can help implement new accounting systems.
Ad-Hoc Project Work
From troubleshooting projects to forensic accounting
Costing & Pricing
We have vast experience in being able to guide you in costing your products and services, which in turn can lead to helping you to price your business in the marketplace. We have helped numerous clients who have believed their cost prices to be one thing, when really these costings were out of date, or inaccurately calculated, leading to a false expectation of Profit. We aim to renew your costing, to help evaluate your future pricing.
Business Health Checks
We believe that every business needs to consider a regular Business Health Check of their organization. To do this we review the Business historical and current financials and produce a Traffic light system to identify potential weaknesses in the business. We will identify what is working well and efficiently, those areas that may require some attention, and those areas that are of great concern. We use bespoke KPI’s to produce our report for you and also present our recommended solutions.
We have helped many clients who have fallen foul to various forms of theft, whether by identity, or by employees etc. We will examine your accounting records and bank accounts to help you in determining the extent of the problem, and recommend solutions to resolve.
Other Business Consultancy Projects
We have helped numerous clients work through Operational concerns in their businesses, provide analytical analysis of these areas of concern, and provide general Troubleshooting techniques, which in turn bring recommended solutions.
Providing a regular, meaningful Profit & Loss statement and Balance Sheet
We’ll review your books for accuracy and process a range of management journals.
- We can account for things like depreciation, prepayments, accruals, etc. to ensure your management information is meaningful and accurate.
- This will enable us to provide you with a Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet which can also be linked to your budget to provide variance and analytical review.
- As necessary, we can meet with you in person or virtually to review your management information and help plan ahead.
Budgeting & Cash Flow Forecasting
Preparing your annual budget or a 5 year business plan
- If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. We strongly recommend every business has a budget that can be used to help plan ahead strategically. This can be incorporated into a full business plan if required.
- It is often a prerequisite from banks and lending institutions to review a business budget when seeking to take a loan.
- Your budget can be built to account for cash flow variations for forecasting purposes.